Hi!! I’m Cheryl!
Ever since I can remember I always loved taking pictures and always had a camera in my bag wherever I went. I loved being able to look back at my photos and reliving each and every moment! But it was the birth of my daughter that really pushed me to take it to the next level! I began educating myself to really learn how to take better pictures of her…but I quickly realized that I wanted to turn this passion into a career. In 2013 I opened my business and never looked back! I never would have imagined that I would have the opportunity to be at home with my kids while also getting the opportunity to do something that I love!
Some fun facts about me:
– I became a believer about 3 years ago and finally realized what I had been missing in my life. I volunteer quite a bit with my church and it has sort of become a second home for my family.
– I love eating healthy and exercising…but also have a huge sweet tooth (especially sour candy like sour patch kids!)
– I really dislike shopping and refuse to try on clothes unless I absolutely have to.
– I’m a bit of a perfectionist and some may even call me a bit ocd. Everything has a place and it needs to be clean!
– I love all things country music and especially love going to concerts!
– I have been married to my best friend for almost 13 years and I know I couldn’t have found a better partner, father and best friend!
– I have 2 of the most amazing little kiddos that have taught me so much about life and filled my heart with more love than I ever knew was possible.
Thank you so much for stopping by my website and getting to know me a little better. I hope to meet you soon.